Kind tips: Products are packaged with uniform container measurements. There is
sometimes a slight difference in weight, which is normal. If you mind,
please be careful. Thank you for your understanding!
Name: Xiangxiang Creative Soil
Xiangxiang creative soil
Ingredients: imported peat, perlite,
vermiculite, plant adhesive,
green zeolite, etc.
Special soil for succulent art combination
Shelf life: 3 years
1. What is creative soil?
Creative soil is a new type of succulent planting medium. It is a moldable soil that
contains high-tech patented ingredients and nutrients necessary for the growth of succulent
plants. The soil has good water absorption, water retention and air permeability. Suitable for
long-term plant growth.
2. Are the ingredients in creative soil harmful to plants and people?
The ingredients in creative soil are environmentally friendly and safe, non-toxic and harmless to the human body.
3. Can the creative soil support other plants or fruits and vegetables?
We are still testing the growth of other types of plants.
4. If the plants planted in the creative soil die, can the soil still be used?
You can wet the soil with water and plant it in other flower pots.
5. Will the nutrients in the soil disappear after a while?
Creative soil can supply nutrients for the initial growth of plants for about a year. Later,
fertilizers can be added during watering to replenish nutrients.
6. Where can I learn creative succulent combinations?
First of all, you need to clarify whether it is a hobby or preparing to start a business.
The time, energy and money spent will be different. We have set up teaching courses that can
be learned online and offline.
1. Materials with smooth surfaces such as glass or plastic may fall off
2. When watering, please slowly wet the inside of the soil. You can choose to soak the pot for about 10 minutes.
3. If the water has not been used up, please put it in a sealed container and use it up as soon as possible.
4. Please keep it out of the reach of children.
5. Do not add other things to the soil
6. Please keep it in a cool place, away from moisture and direct sunlight.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :